- Fed up of waiting behind slow moving crowds to exit?
- Use Tube Assistant to get ahead on the London Underground.
- Plan your journey, find the quickest route, check which direction the train arrives and get on the carriage for the most direct exit and to be first off the tube.
- Tube Assistant route planning does not use the TfL Journey Planner so will even work underground and without a network connection. You can also
* Browse Underground Map.
* Check Line Status.
* Check Departure Boards of DLR and Underground stations. No Overground currently, as is restricted by National Rail Enquiries.
* If you've been using Tube Exits on the iPhone and can't find it on Android, that's because there isn't one. I have written this app because I couldn't find anything else as good as Tube Exits on Android either. Tube Assistant is free, ad free, and nag free. There are no nagging prompts asking you to rate this app. So please, if you like this app then follow the Rate App link to give rating and feedback. Thanks.
London Tube Assistant is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-05-26. The program can be installed on Android 2.3.3 and up.
London Tube Assistant (version 1.6) has a file size of 2.94 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 45 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.